We started from a London studio in 2014. Now based in The Seven Dials district of Brighton we design, prototype and test all designs before pattern cutting and machining in-house. We specialise in neoprene and more than able to work with a range of fabrics and combinations. The studio is equipped with an industrial Brother sewing machine, cutting equipment, logo embossing machine and eyelet press. We are well equipped to deal with small batch manufacturing and sample making for those seeking to send designs to China and beyond for mass production.
We are experienced in managing the entire design and manufacturing process, from concept through to production with factories and in-house. We combine creativity and technical precision paying attention to detail, quality and craftsmanship. We understand bag construction and am able to translate a vision through to a finished product. We recently worked with Levitex, a foam technology company, to design a bag for their gravity defying pillow which is currently being used by Sale Sharks Rugby Team.
We provide full design support for your project including design development, CAD visuals and detailed factory specifications. Pattern making, handbag prototyping, and manufacturing of bespoke pieces and small production runs are our speciality.
The following services are available:
• Fashion illustration, flat scale hand-drawing, CAD designs and tech specification packs for factory manufacturing.
• Designer/pattern maker/hand crafted manufacturer of bags and small travel goods.
• Hand-detailing using embellishments, stud work and more.
• Comprehensive knowledge of non leather materials, synthetic fabric and hardware construction.
• Development and amendments of prototypes by liaising with overseas manufacturers and factories. Follow up and adjustments of all the prototypes.
• Experience of manufacturing in Far East and India.